viernes, 12 de mayo de 2017

My notebook

My favorite piece of technology is my notebook because in my free time I can watch series in Netflix whit my boyfriend. Sometimes I watch movies whit my mom or my brother and we are eat many snacks or pizza.
My dad bought the notebook for all the family but usually I used it. Sometimes my brother or my mom have use the notebook and I have study. In this moment I am saving money because I need buy my personal notebook.

 I thing that the notebook is very important for me, because I used the notebook almost daily for study and make university works, search important information, download music for my class. Without the notebook would be more difficult make this things, but I think that I can get use to my life without notebook because before the people didn’t have many technology and they are happy and could found other solution for make his lifes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario