viernes, 26 de mayo de 2017

September 18th

My favorite festivity is the September 18th or the "Fiestas Patrias" This day is celebrate the first national government meeting in Chile, but this not important for mi because I am not intersted in the patriotism. I like this day because is holiday and usually this celebration lasts several days.
Sometimes this days I go to the beach Algarrobo whit my friends. In the night we go the "fonda", in this event sell a lot eat, drinks and are many games, music and national dances. We go for drink "terremoto", chicha, eat "empanadas", "choripan" or "chorrillanas" and we also dance "cueca". In the daytime we go the beach and sleep in the sand, we see the ocean or we go buy at a handmade fair. This days are very funny because I can share good moments whit my friends. 
Some years I not go the beach, but I celebrate this day in Santiago whit my family and we make a roast whit many eat and we cook salads and delicious dessert, also we drink "ponche" our other drinks. After I go to celebrate at the"fonda" of Parque Internacional whit my friends and boyfriend because every days I have many tickets for the event.
This festivities are very entertaining!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario