viernes, 2 de junio de 2017

Lots of love

This photography was to for my dad in the year 2012 and I want speak this photography beacause is very important for me, in there are two very important people in my life, This are my brother Fabián and my daughter Colombita. 
That day we went to stroll around Valparaiso with my family and we made a stop at a lookout for contemplate the ocean and take very much photographys. I remember that the view was beautiful and was important take advantage the landscape. I remember that after we eat "churros con manjar".
This day was very entertaining and we can share good moments.
Now I can remember this day whit love and a nostalgia beacause I liked revive all the moments whit my family for make the most every day whit them beacuse in this moment that things are differents.
This photography reflect love inconditional unconditional for my daugther.  Always we remember her beautiful eyes, her cuddle and the tenderness that she represented. 
She is not physically in this worl but she will always live in our hearts and always we are connected. 

2 comentarios:

  1. I didn't know you have a daughter! So beautiful your memory and the photo too!.
    Thank's for sharing!!

    ResponderEliminar