viernes, 12 de mayo de 2017

The dance and me


The dance and me

When I was a child, I always danced in my school and my dream was to be a dancer because I loved the feeling when dancing and in this moment I dancing in a ballet academy. But when I was in my last year of school I was very confused because study dance in this country  is very difficult beacause the arts are not valorated and is complicate get work. In this moment I thougth study graphic design, commercial ingineer but I did not like those carrer.
One day my parents say me that they will suportme in my decision beacuase I loved dance and  they wanted see me happy. For this reason I lost the fear and started dance in a dance company to take classes and prepare the audition of the Universidad de Chile.
This time in the university I have learned a so much techniques like modern dance, contemporany dance, ballet, techniques to improvise and create dance works and I have a good teachers and my clasmate are good persons.
When I finish the university I want make my own dance academy but I want  incorporate more artistic disciplines like teather, sing, acrobatics, and others becuase I think that an artist must know all this disiplines to be better.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario